Monday, July 11, 2011

Blackberry Peach Smoothie



1 cup light plain soy milk (2)
1/3 cup FF vanilla yogurt (1)
1/3 cup blackberries, frozen (0)
1/2 cup peaces, frozen (0)
1 scoop low cal vanilla protein powder (2)

Layer ingredients in blender in order shown and blend til smooth.
Mine came out just fine with this amount of soy but if you hear your blender struggling, please do not blow your motor, add a 1/4 cup water - that should help it right along.

Yield: 1 | 5p+

This is one of the prettiest smoothies I have made so far.

Last night I attempted a chai smoothie. It did not turn out so well. I am going to keep trying to get that one right though because I love chai and I think a chai smoothie would be an awesome morning pick-me-up. I will keep experimenting with that one and be sure to keep you posted. Happy Blending!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...