Saturday, August 20, 2011

Cherry Cheesecake Smoothie

Well, I would first like to start off with some awesome news! I follow a blog called Emily Bites it is an awesome sight with tons of delicious recipes, she is also a part of Weight Watchers and also posts all of the points+ values for her foods. Trust me though, if you are not a Weight Watcherer her food is still delicious and something everyone will absolutely love. So I told you that story to tell you this story. I was perusing Emily Bites one day and noticed she was doing a giveaway in corroboration with Del Webb. They were giving away a free, ya FREE, Kitchenaid Cooks for the Cure blender. I of course entered the contest and low and behold I was the WINNER!!! Seriously most awesome thing I have ever won. I think Emily was correct when she said it must be fate that I won since I have a smoothie blog! Isn't she gorgeous. I think I will call her Rosie :) So I had to test that puppy out and here is what I came up with for today --







1 cup light plain soy milk (2)
1/3 cup FF vanilla yogurt (1)
1/3 package fat free, sugar free cheesecake pudding mix (0)
1 1/2 (or 3 squares) graham crackers (1)
1/2 cup frozen cherries (0)
2 ice cubes (0)


Layer ingredients in blender in order shown and blend til smooth.


Yield: 1 | 4p+


Note: I made this as an afternoon snack today, not as a meal. Therefore, I didn't add the protein powder simply because I didn't want to add the extra points. It is mine and my boyfriends 4 year anniversary today so I am splurging on dinner and need to save all the points I can.


Enjoy, and thanks again to Emily Bites

1 comment:

  1. This one looks delicious!! Glad you received the blender and put it to good use. It is beautiful! Thanks for linking back to my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...